Happy Holidays on Behalf of the ABOI/ID Board of DirectorsDecember 7, 2017 | Announcement
Each year the ABOI/ID Board of Directors look back at the past year to review thier accomplishments as well as look forward to the goals for the coming year. 2017 was certainly a year of successes for the ABOI/ID. We are proud to report the following accomplishments:
- We had a record number of candidates taking the board certification examination
- 39 new Diplomates were inducted
- Communication with international organizations is increasing to spread the word about the ABOI/ID
- Victory in the state of Texas !! ABOI/ID Diplomates in Texas can now call themselves specialists in Implantology
The ABOI/ID Board of Directors will continue to do the following:
- defend the Diplomate credential whether the challenges include trademark infringement issues or protect the Diplomate credential from those who fraudulently pose as ABOI/ID Diplomates
- continue communicating with International organizations to ensure they are aware that they can apply to become Diplomates
- ensure that the Diplomate status that YOU have worked so hard to achieve is never diluted
Additionally, the ABOI/ID is a stand alone organization and will remain as such.
As President of the ABOI/ID and on behalf of the ABOI/ID Board of Directors I would like to wish you and your family all the best in 2018.
Kevin O'Grady, DDS